From:
Ashley Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 19:51:48 -0400
Oh boy, oh joy, oh rapture!!  Ok, I guess you guys are wondering what I'm
soooo happy about.  Well as some of you may know, I have been wanting a
ferret for a rreeeeaaally long time, and well I'm finally getting one.  I
had a nice long talk with my mom 'bout fuzzies, and she asked me a few
questions like "do they scratch furnature" Where will you keep it" and other
basic questions like that that all us ferret "experts" know 'bout.  Well
then at the end she sighed and... GAVE IN!!!!!  YES!  Another victory for a
teenager!!  We are all (my mom,dad and I) are going to the special adoption
place next weekend, 'cause my mom wants ta meet the nice ferret lady, and we
well I want to see if she has any up for adoption right now.  But the only
catch is that I have to wait till school gets out.  (June 21) This is going
to be soooo much fun, but I know it's gonna be a lot of work too!  My mom
and dad are even going to get me that nifty 3 story fert cage in the
safegaurd magazine, and they said that they'll pay for the adoption fee.  I
just have to buy all the other goodies!  I'm so excited!  I just had to
share the good news with all you, my ferret friends.  Oh yea, because I have
to go out fuzzy stuff shopping soon, does anybody know of some good places
to get cheap, but good ferret stuff.  Good and Cheap?  Impossible ;) Thanks
to listing to the rambelings of a really happy teenager!!  I'll keep you all
posted!

 LUV-
A FERRET FANATIC
  Ashley:)