From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 00:48:20 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled vacuum vanquishers...

(That noisy thing is dead now...I ripped its bag open and spilled its
insides out!)

Someone Special mumbled something about:
>I would assume that most of us purchased our ferrets from pet stores.

The Seventeenth Amendment to them stone tablets says: "Thou shalt assume
nothing!"...or so I've been told, anyway.

I've had, at one time or another, a total of 17 furry bunches in my home.
Of those, only one was purchased from a pet shop.  All of the remaining
ones are rescues.  Of that total, three were adopted out, five scampered
to the Rainbow Bridge and the remainder (9) still reside here.  It isn't
that I object to purchasing ferrets from a pet shop.  Its that I have
living proof that too many people buy them, then find out they really
aren't suited to the task of caring for them properly.  My advice?  If at
all possible, give a home to a ferret from a shelter, before considering
purchasing a ferret from a pet shop.

Todd and the (How does he make is voice sound like James Earl Jones?)
Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/