From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:55:32 -0700
It not fair... it really not fair!

I be good.  I no cauze problems.  I even pretty.

Moma say I no take pictures as good as Spice... but I no care...it not
fair

Spice gonna be in da UK Ferrets First magazine!  She get to write story
and talk about shelter at Christmas!  And her picture gonna be in there
too.  She took it with Santa... well I really KNOW it Santa Don from
Hooked on Fuzzies!

So, is that fair?  Mommy and Daddy didn't take me to the picnic to get my
picture taken!  I could have been on there...

And you know what is even worse?  Mommy gonna put that picture on
CHRISTMAS cards!  NOT FAIR.  I gonna go pout and eat now!

Love pouty Princess Pepper