From:
Nathan Viles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 16:46:55 -0500
Hello, me again.
I posted a couple days ago about digging.  And I have recieved several
replys about carpet runners and such.  But, I believe carpets runners are
good for door jams, but my problem is with the walls.  One woman had
several keen observations about discipline and why a ferret ends up
digging.  (ie discipline the ferret if you catch it, and the ferret is
digging because it is bored)

So: I thought I would share that, and see if anyone has any ideas/plans for
preventing digging at the walls and carpet.  Stuff has a particular corner
she likes, and so far, I have not had much luck covering it.

Realistically, the only way to stop the diggin might be to pull up the
carpet or get rid of the ferret...  NOT.
Oh well, she is training me.

Thanks,
Nathan (Heather my Wife) and Stuff