Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:17:28 -0800
Hi everyone, My little boy River is going in for insulinoma surgery
tommorrow (well, it would be today as you are reading this - Tuesday).
I know this is the best thing for him, but I am really nervous. I just
want Tuesday to be over, and for River to be back home with me so I can
take care of his sore belly and he can start feeling better. Please if
you can, say a little prayer for my boy.

Every ferret and pet is special, but some you just seem to feel that
extra special bond with. Thats my River. He is such a good boy, I tell
him he's just got a good soul. He's about 5 years old, and I would love
at least another 5 more years with him. He's always been there to cheer
me up on bad days, to make me laugh on sad days, and he's taught me to
"carpe diem" cuz thats how he plays. He loves to stash his cheweasels
from hiding spot to hiding spot - never eats them, he's got about a
dozen stashed around - but as he's carrying them around, he looks like
he's sporting a big police badge - so thats when I say 'Sherriff River
is in town!'.

I know he's going to be ok. He's a strong boy. He deserves to feel all
better and full of ferrety energy again. I want him to be healthy and
happy again. I just know he's going to be ok, but could you just please
say a little prayer for my boy? Power in numbers as they say. I would
appreciate it more than you could imagine.

Thank you,
Andrea and River