From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 21:15:42 -0500
From Ferret Friends Disaster Response International

I would like to THANK ALL!!!!  the people of the Ferret List and all others
on the internet services (ferret people and animal people alike) for their
quick response during our recent Disaster with the Flooding in California.
I have heard from the UAN/EARS ( United Animal Nations/Emergency Animal
Rescue Service) that the FERRET PEOPLE not only donated their time and
energy but also their money an supplies to help the animals that were in
distress due to the floods in California.  They have expressed that they
were and are aware of the great risk that the CA.  Ferret people took to
come and help.  They are in awe of how quickly we responded once we got the
call.

Ferret people once again have proved themselves to be - not just " ferret"
people but people of love and compassion when animals are in distress.

Thank you all so very much for coming to the aid of those that could not
help themselves - there are really no words for how GREAT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

A very special THANK YOU to [log in to unmask] for insuring that all our
messages went to the WHOLE FERRET WORLD.

Ferret people not only insure that Ferrets will continue to dance - they
teach that all others can dance also - all it takes is caring, love, and
that special music that Ferret Friends produce.

Thank You a zillion times  - you have saved many lives!!!!

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends Disaster Response International