From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:40:29 -0500
My little girl, Kira, wags her tail, too.  She is the only ferret I've
ever witnessed do this (although we've only had 3 others.)  She only does
it when she's running through the clear twenty foot tube we have.  She
gets about halfway through, stops & the tail starts turbo-wagging (super
fast - it reminds me of hummingbird wings actually.  So fast you almost
can't see it - just a blur.) It is the cutest/funniest thing & never
fails to make me LOL!  Whenever she runs in the tube I say "Do it, do
it!!" and then she wags!  She is also a hisser - which she only does
when the cats are chasing her & she's on a mission that they want to
interrupt.  And it DOES sound like "hee, hee, hee" laughing.

God bless the fuzzbutts & all the hoomans that love them!

Hugs & dooks to all - Jacci & Kira the wonder-fert