From:
Torrie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:39:10 -0800
Hi,

I am looking to hopefully adopt a new ferret. I have 2 right now a 6 yr
old female and a 5 yr old male. I had 10 and am down to 2 now after
losing the others to old age and sickness. I want a 3rd for when one of
them goes where they have never been alone. If anyone has suggestions
of good ferret shelters in my area. I live in Peabody, Ma. but am
willing to drive for the right ferret. I am hoping to get an older male
who is between 2-4. My male loves to wrestle so I'm looking for a
wrestling partner for him. Both of my ferrets are very sweet and have
always been very good with other ferrets. Any suggestions will be
apprecited.

Thanks!
Torrie