From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 09:59:28 -0500
Lynn:

I'm sorry to hear that the ferrets are back in shavings at the Yorkdale
store.  The last time I was there, they had about 8 babies in a large,
rectangular aquarium (sort of off to the right, in front of the display area
for large bird cages), and they were clean, in cloth (cotton?) bedding.  The
octagonal aquariums were full of rabbits.

We do speak to one of the staff (short, plus-sized, early 20's, long black
straight hair) regularly.  She knows us and doesn't mind if we spend a while
playing with the ferrets.  Apparently, when the store gets a shipment of
ferrets, she sorts them out and keeps the "best" (nicest, friendliest) ones
and sends the others out to the other stores in the area.

Anyways, I though they were doing better with their ferrets. I'll speak
to them again about it next time I'm there. I hope anyone else on the FML
in the Toronto area will, too.

Stan, Terrie & Jen, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto