Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:48:27 EDT
Hello each and everyone.

God's Blessings to all and to all my grand babies. I need to say thanks
from my heart for the get well cards i have received from Ferrets 21,
Michigan babies. you will never know how much they mean to me and what
a treasure and uplifting for me. My surgery is October 8th at 6 am. I
guess I don't have to say how scared I am.

with my family on the fml i know things will be fine. I will my
daughter cynus23 keep you posted.

I love you and yes i have tears falling for the love you show me

love forever
Granny