From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:51:03 EST
Hello everyone.

I wanted to give you the status of the Tree Top Angels.  We have 2 black
with white mask left.  One Butterscotch/Cinnamon is being made.  Also we
have 2 Albino's and 2 Black eyed whites.  Those are all that are left so
If you must have a Ferret Christmas Tree Top Angel please e-mail me
immediately at [log in to unmask]  You can view these beauties at photopoint.
Com where it says view a friends album type in [log in to unmask] Go to the
album for the Ferret Christmas Tree Top Angel's 2000.  Some of you have
wanted to order from the past Christmas Angels - however we only make so
many of each one and since they are collector's items we do not make any
more.  We did have an order for the Prairie Fairy which we are going to
fill.

Status on our sale to pay Vet Bills of $2,200.  Happily we have sold some
things and our bill is now down to $1,537.35.

At this time we are going to move our auctions over to edeal.com - E-Bay
was way to expensive and they charge you for everything.  The edeal.  Com
people only charge a fee if you sell, if your item doesn't get bid on or
sold you get to re-list it for free until it does sell.  Please don't get
me wrong I think E-Bay is great, we just can't afford it anymore; hence
we moved to edeal.com.

The "Ferrets of Camelot" got a high bid of $150.00 by a collector.
Hopefully someday the collector will have a web site and you will see
them in there new setting (complete with the castle and banners).  For
those who did not get to see them you can visit photopoint.  Com put my
address in the visit a friends album ([log in to unmask]) and see the Ferrets
of Camelot.

Also at photopoint.  Com one of my albums: ferrets modeling jewelry badly.
I am happy to report that even though Renee & Belinda were not good models
(unless they were asleep).  The bracelet sold.

Many people have visited our photopoint.Com albums and some of you have
wanted us to make Ferret Christmas Tree Top Angels from past years.  We
do not do this!  We make only a limited amount of the Tree Top Angels and
once they are sold - we never make the same again - that is why they are
real collectibles.

Thank you again for supporting our 10th Anniversary as a Shelter.  The
actual date of our Anniversary is January 7th 2001.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom,  Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter.