From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:31:50 -0800
Boy, oh boy! 2.1 level is very dangerous for humans this is where
seizures come into to play and also coma. At 1.3, Jim he started having
seizure, stiff as a board in the truck (Toyota) in 94'. Last night he
complained about sweats, shakes. I took his blood sugar and it was 3.2!
So half glass of O.J. plus sugar (regular not diabetic) in the juice
then I fix him a ham and cheese sandwich. Jim had a seizure New year
eve night. Bee was at his bedroom door trying to get in, she heard the
thud of his body falling to the floor and knew something was wrong. She
wanted to be in there with him.

Marie