From:
Jeanne Einselen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:15:11 -0500
I haven't posted in a long, long time but have been reading all the
posts every day. We all know raisens are bad for them but what about
peanut butter? My boy Horace goes crazy for licks of peanut butter off
my finger. When he smells mama with a peanut butter sandwich he wakes
right up and goes Crazy wanting some. Not the bread only the peanut
butter. He doesn't get it all the time, but a couple times a week sure
makes him a happy boy. I noticed in his can of treats I buy that there
are iddy-biddy peanut butter chips in there. So my question is, is
peanut butter ok from time to time? Oh and it's only the creamy kind,
not the one with nuts in it.