From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 05:10:47 -0800
Some time in the last 24 hours my refrigerator/freezer quit. Almost 4
gallons of ferret soup and 3 months worth of lupron thawed.

When we mix our lupron, we flash freeze it with dry ice. I have worked
with vets who mixed large amounts, then put the individual doses in a
regular freezer, all in one bag (another slowing of freeze time).

I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, or reason to do
the research, to know if the lupron is still viable after being thawed
and then refrozen under these circumstances.

I hate the notion of loosing that much soup and lupron and my wallet
hates it even more! And of course tomorrow I have to find us another
frig.

I thought this year was going to be a better, more quiet year . . .

Thanks!

Brenda
FurpeopleWeyr.com