From:
Carlos Marcial <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:34:44 -0500
to the list,

my name is Leila Marcial, i am a relatively new ferret owner along with my
2 sons and husband.  i have been lurking here for a few days.

Rocky was our first in July, my older son brought him home unannounced
without permission.  the people that his girlfriend rents a room from were
going to put him to sleep, "he smells".  so>>>> the animal lover that my
son is he brought Rocky home, 'cause we are always looking at the ferrers
in the store.  (he DID come w/a 3 level cage, food, toys, blankets, litter
boxes, litter, meds, vits,e tc).  his heart belongs to his 12 yo brother,
when Chris walks in the room his pulse goes up, he slobbers, and his
head/neck goes STRAIGHT out.

**i have since been near some humans who could put ANY ferret to SHAME
with their stinky selves!!!!!!!!)

Weasel - we got from a rescue shelter - Fuzzy Loving - in New Jersey in
August.  he's a sweetheart and belongs to daddy.  we got him as a companion
for Rocky, for when Chris would return to school, adn Rocky wouldn't get
depressed.

mommy doesn't have a ferret, but when these two want some petting and
scratching they know who to come for.  these two guys are so good and make
us laugh, we have turned into ferret people here.  mommy needs a ferret,
and wants Moe from Fuzzy Loving Ferret Shelter.  but>>>> until we no longer
have the two parakeets, i won't go for Moe.  mommy takes care of 'the
girls', they are the ONLY estrogen in this home.

as i said the two guys are so good, it's the 12 YEAR OLD BOY that comes
along with them that drives me up the wall.  he doesn't like to let them
run free, as he has to go after them.

anybody want two parakeets??????  FREE.