From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:46:57 -0500
Trina, and FMLers

Thank you for adding my poem in yesterdays FML. This is how I deal best
when I lose a baby. Although I lost Annie almost a year ago now, I miss
her so much and still shed tears for her. I will always remember my
lost babies, but Annie was a very special girl(but arent they all?!)
She was 9 1/2 years old and I had had her in my life since she was a
tiny kit. She was a BITER, A BAD BITTER when she was little, and to
make a long story short, with love and kindness through the years, she
became the sweetest old lady anyone would ever love to meet. I even
got kissies from her!

Thank you for letting me share my memories and love for my Annie.

Sue Pyron