From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 08:41:02 -0800
Hi,

I'm being the precatious mom and trying to locate a nursing jill in the
Seattle area ASAP for my dear jill, who is due very soon.  I had two
pregnant jills in mind, but both have had false pregnancies.  I'll be
contacting the local breeders I know today, but, as I'll be off line
beginning Thursday afternoon, I decided to post this today in case I can't
locate a nursing lady on my own.  Please e-mail me by Thrusday, 1:30 pm, or
call me at home 206-938-8183 (collect is fine), very soon, if you can help.
Of course, everything will most likely go smoothly as she's an experienced
jill and great mom!  I'll be happy to give character references, of course,
and I'm working with a national breeder and club.

Thank you,

Lynn and the expectant Gang of Seven