From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:12:52 +0300
I have used this food with other mixes now for a couple 2 to 3 yrs
and i havent had a problem with it and my ferrets love it and i have
a couple that is thats all they will eat is just totely ferret, There
will always be away to get totely ferret rather petco or petsmart. I
asked one of the store managers that im good friends with why they were
going to stop selling it and all he said was the cost the people cant
aford it i also asked him if he thought it was bad food for ferrets or
not sence he has a couple ferrets of his own

He said Sue you no better then that cause thats all i will feed them
and i dont care of the cost as long is they are getting what it is
required that the ferrets need in their daily diets. he did say he was
going to have to find it somewhere eles on line to order it sence they
were stoping the sells of them wish i gladly will give him the info as
soon as i get ahold of April at Performance foods. But anyways No way
is the food bad for them NO WAY so dont let any0one tell ya it is.
cause if it was being a shelter and all I wouldnt be feeding it to
them. when i run out of it i go and call April or Barb My tresuear..

Susan and Katy directors of
Arkansas Ferret Rescue an Shelter..