From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 01:56:03 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

If any of you are brave enough to test out the paticular strain of ferret
math I seem to carry, I will shortly be heading out for Wisconsin.  I am not
sure of my route yet, but will be travelling either up through Iowa or of
course Illinois.  It depends if I head straight north from Columbia or go to
St. Louis first.

I will be leaving on Thursday. Coming back next Wednesday.

And for all you very nosey people out there, yes it has to do with the
strange guys from Wisconsin that hit St. Louis over the fourth.  hehe.

Besides, I have never been to that part of the country before.

And I guess if everyone just has to blame me for enlarging their ferret
families, I can take it.  But who do I blame????

Mags, on the road again