From:
The Ole Hag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:24:06 -0700
Hellos to all you wonderfuls folks and fellow ferrets. I is Merlins The
Greats and I is married to the wonderful Atropos who left this realm
suddenly in a tragic accidents on Octobers the 14th at the tender ages
of 3 1/2 years. A note to the Bridge Greeters don't lets Atropos fools
you cause she was never afraids of nuttin and she knows that she be
safe cause our Dragons all be with her when she came to the bridge and
they be waiting to briing her to our magical cabin on Dragon Mountains.

Atropos me Luvs the sky be crying as I writes this day,
Moms tells me that it be the Angels crying be what she did say.
Mums LIZ and the familys oh they be so sad,
Wishes there was a way for me makes them all glad.
You takes your time and visits you Sis Numbi and the NZ Clan,
then you comes to our cabin as fast as you can.
I be here on our porch sitting on the swing,
Listening to the waterfall and all the birds sing.
I gots all the stuff ready in the kitchen so we can bakes,
cookies, breads and all kinds of cakes.
All of our friends on the channel did lift their mugs in a toast to thee,
sent well wishes to Mums Liz and family and to me.
Atropos I LUVS you with all of me heart;
Can't wait for our life at the Mountain to start.
REMEMBER our vows, till death do us part and then far beyond, For
6-7-2009 was the date of our magical and neverending bound !

MUMS LIZ I did promise you and I does it agains. I WILL always protects
and defends you daughter and any of your familys and hers that wants to
comes and stays with us here at our magical Mountains.

Thanks you all for letting an OLE WIZARD say hims Earthly good byes to
hims LOVES.

Merlin The Great