From:
Jim Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 12:19:06 -0700
Hi, all well I just got my first pup, his name is Max and is an AKC
Dalmation.  My question is should I at all put him in contact with Smoky and
the Bandit (my baby ferts).  I dont want anything to happen to them.  He is
extrememly playfull but hates water.  He is 2yrs old and very shy about some
things.  I thin he might have been abused at one time from his actions.  I
would love to let him play with my ferts, but am afraid.  Can anyone help me
with this problem???  Thanks all, Daysi,

Max, Smoky and the Bandit