From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:01:56 -0500
Looks like we've got someone willing to drive from Omaha NE to Des Moines
IA to meet with the boys that are coming to Kansas.  It will need to be
this weekend.  Can anyone help transport from Cedar Rapids to Des Moines IA
or ever closer towards Omaha NE?  If so please email us, [log in to unmask],
Vicky James <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] and we'll pass the word on.
Thank you so much to that very special helper that is transporting our
boys.

Hugs to all.