From:
ethan cox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1993 13:16:35 -0400
Hello everybody!,

        My neme is Ethan, and although I've been receiving the
ferret-list for a while now, but I haven't posted until today.  Before I
ask any questions, though, I should mention that I am the extremely proud
owner of a cute little tube of fur named Ceili- she's about 6 months
old, and she sure as hell brightens my days!  And let it also be said
that this newsletter (as well as rec.pets) have made for a much better
informed owner (me) and a happier pet (that would be Ceili)- so a big
thanks!
        Anyway- I was wondering about what sorts of commercial cat foods
poeple are using.  I know that Iams and other high-end diets are very
good, but alas, I am but a poor student.  So, what sees to be a good
choice within the realm of cat food you can get at the grocery store?  A
related question is that the other day, I noticed a cat food that was
supposed to lower urinary ph and do something (increase?  can't recall)
about the magnesium content too.  This was apparently good for cats (or
sales)- would it be good for ferrets too?
        Thats all, folks!

ethan and ceili