From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:30:49 -0800
Why not sign up for the Valentine's bedding exchange?  It works just
like the SOS Card exchange, except hand sewn ferret bedding is exchanged
instead (this exchange is not involved with SOS)

It's a GREAT way to see how others make their ferrets favorite beds, and
test them out with your kids :)

Deadline to sign up is January 31st!!  Just email me your mailing
address, and that's it!

Feb. 1st, all the lists will be mailed out, and you will mail each
person on your list an item you sewed.  (is that how you spell it lol!!?)

I will also be collecting donated bedding to be put into the "love box"
that will be sent to a ferret shelter...(which will be chosen feb 1st)
-suggestions anyone?- so if you do not want to participate in the swap,
but would like to send some bedding to be added to the box, I'll be more
than happy to provide you with my mailing address.  (all donated bedding
sent to the shelter will include mailing addy's and emails of who sent
what)

-Valerie

p.s.  For those of you who signed up last time, I gave out instructions
for a crackle sleep sack, I have a new design this time too :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge