From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 11:28:40 -0400
Dry inside.  The town down the hill from us flooded from our rain, though.
Boiling water (kind of the norm for most of the northern half of N.J., with
some areas worse than our's -- they have to boil even to wash) and power is
on and off.  The vet hospital was still without grid yesterday; don't know
about today.

SHELTERS: WE WANT FERRET SHIRTS!  (Heck, we always want ferret shirts.)
Right now, though, we are thinking that one with a big 2000 and ferrets
poking out of each 0, with a legend like "More ferret kisses sought during
Year Bi-Naught" would really suit us extremely well.  (If any shelters want
to use that it's cool with us just go ahead and do so but let us know how
to get the shirts.)  Hmmm, will have to find Alicia's order form for her
embroidered button-front one and surprise Steve, maybe even "surprise"
myself.