From:
Alia Granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 02:49:11 PST
Hello FMLers!
   I just have to ask, are there really wild ferrets running rampant in NZ?
I was in a pet chat room a little while ago, and mentioned something about
my ferrets.  Some freak said he would run them over if he saw one on the
road, because where he lives, (Aust.) they are considered vermin???  Also,
another person from NZ. although not a mean person, told me they are wild
down there.  Someone please clear this up for me, I was under the impression
that no ferret was wild these days, other than our beautiful fert cousins,
the black footers.  Am I totally wrong?  Was I out of line in telling these
people that there are no wild ferrets, and that they must be talking about
some weasely-relative?
   Anyways, just thought I would ask the people who I know will be able to
tell me the truth.  Thanks All! :-)

~Lia in AK~
Proud of my cop
Proud of my daughter