From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 13:18:32 EDT
To Tom White:
Sorry, I tried to send this the other day, but I guess I screwed up the
address.  My advice, from recent experience, is to get Mabel to a good,
*experienced with ferrets*, vet, ASAP.  I delayed a while when Goose started
balding, I read the same thing you did in the FAQ.  Now, Goose is going in
for surgery on 9/5, and I'm sure everything will be OK, but still I wish I
hadn't waited.  I think it's better to go and have it be nothing than not go,
and have it be something.  If you don't know a vet in the area that's
experienced with the surgery, I'm sure someone on the FML can reccommend one.
Good luck!!!

Ed Atlee        [log in to unmask]
Goose & Anastasia, ferrets-at-large
Maggie the Labrador