From:
Tom Kasner - Dean Team Automotive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:27:24 -0600
Dear FMLers,

Reading the recent posts about vet referrals really shows how important
good information, AND referrals are. Most directory lists are static
(few updates), and provide little information. That is why I provide
as much information as possible, including a map, the ability to get
driving directions, petfinder address, website, email address and a
short description when available.

Personally I love the vet that takes care of my dogs. My Bulldog pup
would have died two weeks ago if it wasn't for her, and I'm not sure
any other vet would have figured out his problem in time. But I would
not take my ferrets to her. Not all vets can properly care for ferrets.

I would like to request that those of you in the FML community please
help the visitors to my website by posting a short review of your
favorite vet and/or shelter. It would help so many who don't have
access to a group like this to ask questions. Of the over 1,600
visitors to my site MTD, over 800 of them went to my ferret directory
to find a vet or shelter. This happens month in and month out. And by
reading a review that someone had posted, pro or con, would I believe
be a big help to get their ferret to a real ferret vet.

If you don't see a shelter, club or veterinarian listed that should be,
you can either email me the information, or add the listing yourself
(site registration required). I and especially my visitors thank you
for any information you can provide.

Currently listing 10 clubs, 6 legalization groups, 187 shelters/rescues
and 229 veterinarians.

Thank you,
Tom Kasner

It's a Ferret Life
http://www.ferretlife.com/ferret_links_directory/

PS: To October. I resent my email to you yesterday, as the previous
tries all bounced back. Please let me know that you received it.
Thanks.