From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:48:34 EDT
>From:    Gary <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Grinding Kibble
>
>Someone was speaking of baby food not being suitable for long term
>nutrition, and I got to wondering if one could use a coffee grinder to
>powder kibble to add to baby food?  Has anyone tried that?  I have a
>coffee grinder, but I have no reason to destroy kibble as I am not
>feeding any baby food at the time.

I grind kibble all the time in my blender.  Don't know why a coffee
grinder wouldn't work as well.  I used ground up kibble in my soup along
with other things such as chicken baby food and some supplements.  It's
easy as pie grinding.

I, too, would like to say how wonderful the Symposium was for me.  Lots
and lots of wonderful information was to be gleaned; I'm afraid my brain
is on overload and it's going to take a few more days to diseminate!  LOL
Many many thank yous and kudos to the Symposium commitee who worked hard,
long hours to provide us with a wonderful end product...a symposium to
remember!!

Barb and her reduced gang of whirling dervishes...
Hope, Tess, Cher and Kate