From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:45:25 -0700
::Stormy is snacking on a cheweasel when he realizes he is being
watched::

They are waiting for the announcement proclaims Miss Lily.  Oh, right
replies Stormy.

::He wipes cheweasel from his chin and sticks the unfinished cheweasel in
his sleep sack for later::

Stormy here with some important and long over due announcements.

First, the 2006 Ferrets of the FML Calendar is ready to order!

The calendar features photo contest winners submitted by members of the
FML.  Proceeds from calendar sales go to help shelter ferrets through
Support Our Shelters.  As most of you already know SOS is an 501c3 who
maintains a shelter list at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/ShelterList.html.

Calendars are $17.00 each plus 3.00 shipping.  Please make checks or
Money Orders out to Judy Cooke, and mail to her at: 110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd.,
Panacea, FL 32346.  Email [log in to unmask] with any quesitons.

For a peak at the calendar cover just visit:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html

There was a four way tie for first place so all first place winners are
on the cover.  There is a surprise honorable mention section.  So if you
submitted a photo you need to check the calendar out to see which one of
your fuzzie photos made the calendar!

Second, Miss Judy is taking orders for 3" round 100% cotton embroidered
patches which are sew or iron on, featuring a black-footed ferret.
Proceeds from sales go to Prairie Wildlife Research and the Black-Footed
Ferret Recovery Implementation Team.

Patches are 4.00 each plus .50 shipping.  Please make checks or money
orders payable to: International Ferret Congress and mail to: Judy Cooke,
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd., Panacea, FL 32346.  Email [log in to unmask]
Web page will be coming soon.

Last but not least, My human is taking orders for 100% cotton fully
embroidered patches that measures 2.50" x 3.33" and can be sewn or iron
on.  It features Pong and the CN Tower and commemorates Ferret Aid to be
held in Toronto June 2006.
Please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/patches.html to see
other patches available from SOS.

Patches are 4.00 each plus .50 shipping per order.
Please make checks or money orders payable to: Sharon Bearden
and mail to:
Support Our Shelters, 1245 Curtis Switch Rd, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559 or
email [log in to unmask]

My human will convert these funds to Canadian dollars to send to Miss
Randy at Ferret Aid Society to help with her plumbing.  We heard she
has a swimming pool in her basement!

Stormy thinks that enough announcements for now and I think I see someone
close to my sleep sack and cheweasel.  Gotta go.

Stormy out....

Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.

http://mail.yahoo.com