From:
Cathy Roebuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:18:43 -0500
My friend has a seven year old albino who started developing burn like
blisters on the belly area about a month ago.  Two years ago he had his
left andright adrenal removed.  He had surgery again yesterday, because
he had been showing signs of adrenal problems----loss of hair, itchiness,
and aggression.  The Vet removed tumor in the left adrenal area---right
side was fine.  She also removed some blisters to be sent to the lab.
Has anyone out there ever experienced these blisters?  If so, can you
tell me what they are?  Our Vet has never seen anything like this.
Also, Sam is home and doing well----just waiting for lab results.

Thannks.
Cathy

There are pets that will get to your heart, but a ferret will steal your
soul.