Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:16:55 -0500
Sukie dooks pointed out that I am remiss in including my link to my
physically impaired ferret web page (as well as others) whenever I post
on the subject. My sites for various types of ferret disabilities are
pretty basic. That is on purpose so that the casual reader doens't
loose interest in technicalities. But I do try to include a lot of
good information on the subjects!

Here are my pages, FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE ANY LINKS on your own pages or
to cross post them. That is what they are for!

Physically Impaired Ferrets (inspired by Renee Down's handicapped
ferrets Oscar and Rocky Bobbles ... both of which I knew personally
http://www.wolfysluv.com/physically_impaired.html

Soon there will be new pages with information about various wheelchair
options! Everything from info about the tried and true Ferret Flyer to
Bryon's DIY article on how to make your own. Thank you Ferret Universe
for helping with info about the Flyer on their site, thank you Bryon
with the gift of a detailed article on how to make your own, thank
you anonymous and Sukie for suggestions and offering modifications to
Bryon's design, and thanks in advance to Lois if Tazzies Wheels still
apply here.

Neato beano blind ferret site with a contribution from Sukie Crandall
http://www.wolfysluv.com/blind_ferrets.html

And of course, my deaf ferrets site:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/deaf.html

Da Wolfy, the one and only (come on, you want to laugh, you know
you do)

ps, biggest thanks of all to the designer of my site, Kat Parons who
gave me a voice