From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:27:03 -0500
Didn't someone mention recently that they were looking for a "ferret
throw"? I DO know where you can get one at a wonderful price. It is a
vintage (1996), brand new, never used cotton throw, 68"x 49", by Kathy
Nelton, "Ferrets Are Love". It is listed for bid on our Ferret Business
of Georgia shelter fundraising auction.

Also, available is a beautiful, original, handmade quilt "Ferrets Are
Forever in Our Hearts" by Karen Bunnell.

Take a look at the great items for auction. Remember, if you don't
win the item you want, you aren't out any cash and shipping has been
donated and is FREE.

Please help us through the rest year and treat yourself to early X Mas
present!

Thanks for looking (and bidding),
Lesley

http://www.fbogxmas.com