Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:42:29 -0400
My website is on "hold" unfortunately. The domain is frozen for a
month at which time I hope to get it back when available again. Keep
your fingers crossed, it is very important to me. Anyway, for now, my
site is showing up at www.wolfylusv.terrabox.com
So everything is available there. I saw a post about blind (and deaf
ferrets). There are pages on my site addressing various special needs
in ferrets if you are wanting to learn more about that.

Anyway, the real reason I am posting is to share something really cute
with you all. I came across it on the Sean and Rocky pages. It's a
recording of little Sean laughing while holding baby Rocky as both of
them sat on my lap. And it is just priceless. I suppose I was so close
to the situation at the time all those years ago, I had no idea how
much so. I promise, if you go listen to this Nothing will bring you
down today. :)
http://wolfysluv.terrabox.com/seanlaff.wav

Da Wolfy
ps, anyone figure out who the infamous "A-" was yet? I mean being
a goofus and all that ... I'm thinking I need a little help
[sarcasm for those that don't know me]