Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:51:05 -0700
Hi all

This one is a little late.

A little guy named Luke came in.  He waz met by Tango, Cash and Cinnie.
They were real happy to see him and greeted him warmly.  They then talked
for some time about da news at home and all da gossip and things.  After
dat they headed off to grap a bite to eat.  Actually it waz quite a bit
more than a bite, more like a full meal.  Then it waz off to explore and
see all da sights and attrations.  I later seen them over at da Wrestling
Matches were Tango amd Cash were in da tag team matches.  They did fairly
well at it to but were finally defeated by da champs.  They said they would
be back to try again.  Everyone waz cheering and seemed to have a good
time.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of hugs and cuddles to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Arby cam in later.  I showed him around and gave him da
tour of da place.  He seen where everything waz.  After dat he headed over
to da Fruit Bar to try out a few snacks.  Then it waz off to da Babyfood
Balconey to get some real food.  I seen him later he waz over at Dirt
Mountain just a digging away.  He said this digging thing waz pretty fun.
After a while he started digging to a purpose though and he said he waz
going to make him a nice den to stash his treasures in.  He said he waz
going over to da Sock Steal Game an get him some socks to make it nice and
comfortable.  He said to send lots of luv and hugs and kisses to his mommy
and daddy.  He said he is sorry he had to leave when he did.

I looked up Jonesy in da puter thing.  He waz over to da Otter Slide
sliding away and getting everyone wet dat passed by.  I had to wait for a
little while to talk to him as I didn't want to get wet.  Sugar melts in
water you know.  Anyway I gave him your message and he said dat he missed
you too.  He said he did get a hold of a couple of those black things with
button, those remote thingeys.  He said it just isn't any fun to steal them
now as nobody yells at him for it back.  He said to send lots of luv and
many hugs to hiz mommy.

I am off to get a nap.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee