Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:19:52 -0800
I keep thinking that some of you may not be picking a ferret from the
tree because you may only have a dollar or two to spare. What would
happen if 10 or 20 of you with only a spare buck or two got together
somehow and had a group Santa?

Anyone have ideas on how to get a group together and get their funds
together? Maybe SOS could set something up (I'm thinking next year as
they don't have time to plan this year)

Or maybe they could each send a card with their money (hide it well
in a card or envelope so no one steals the mail). CAn you imagine the
happy shelter mom or dad who gets tons of surprises?

OK creative thinkers, put on your hats, how can we make this happen?

And how does one pick a ferret from the tree? I sometimes look for a
special name, a special face, or a special story. Or maybe a certain
item they request. So many choices! But if you wait too long, someone
else chooses that ferret!

Don't wait, go now!
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/