From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:42:43 -0700
Hi everyone! Does it mean something if a ferret was always good at
using his litter boxes and now isn't? He poops and pee's near his box
or he goes in the middle of the floor or wherever, mostly in his play
room. Ive tried the putting rubbing alcohol where he shouldnt go thing
but he doesnt seem to mind the smell. He even helped my hand put it on
the paper towel and rub the floor with it !! My boyfriend wants to get
him a brother to play with he and i both think he's doing it out of
boredom. Or hes upset about something. I play with him as much as i
can during the day and all together he is out of his cage five hours
some days more. Hes the boss in the house and likes to chew on his big
sister which is my boxer dog. No changes in food or anything he has
lotsa toys . And i noticed i havent heard him make any happy sounds
for awhile ... No dooks no happy dance:)

thanks you all who answer my dumb questions all the time i truelly am
gratefull to you all :)