From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:16:11 -0400
Firstly:
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary states one definition of Domestic is:
Domestic \Do*mes"tic\, a. [L. domesticus, fr. domus use: cf. F.
           domestique. See 1st Dome.]
           1. Of or pertaining to one's house or home, or one's household
              or family; relating to home life; as, domestic concerns,
              life, duties, cares, happiness, worship, servants.

I think this is perfectly correct..my ferret is part of my family and my
household, and he relates directly to my life.  He is definately involved in
my daily duties, I care for him greatly, he directly contributes to a good
deal of my happiness (and vice versa).  I'm sure he thinks I worship him,
and yes..I guess I am pretty much his servant.

Secondly, as a child was I deathly afraid of Santa Claus.  As an adult I'm
more afraid of people who wear spiked helmets and iron crosses.

No one likes everything that everyone says all of the time, but if we can
all contribute in a positive manner, matters of character or opinions there
of, should be unnecessary.

Robynn and Gargoyle ("I'm not afraid of nuffin")