From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:06:01 -0400
Hi Friends,

Every day is an adventure at Ferret Wise, Yessirree!  Most days we smile
- some days we frown and others we do a bit of each!  Things have all of
a sudden gotten so darned quiet here.  Since Mom came home from her trip
to see the adopted shelter kids - I lost my most wonderful Student --
Monet boy I was So VERY proud of you!!  Bustin' out of cages at any old
time.  Giving Disney a screaming fit when you bounced into her cage
eatin' her soup.  Chasing Gravy the insecure ferret around, tusseling
with Beau late at night and all through the night and then sleeping in
HIS cage.  You sure kept me laughing and laughing.  Us kids that can't
hear NO sure do know our ferret -ness!  Hey boy Where the heck did you
go?

I saw Mom come in here and take the surgery kids off to the vets.  They
still are not acting a whole lot happy but Momma is feeding them and
trying to get them active..  (there are still some ebay auctions to help
pay the vet bill, one is this huge bunch of new ferret stuff- and in the
big black tote bag with MY ferretstock pose on it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3693592654

and a new mug & frame set too:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5513805786

and then both Monet and Renny - you all of a sudden got taken out in a
pink carrier... and when are you coming back?  My Life needs a pick me
up here.

Well, for the time bein' I guess I have to concentrate on that Oscar
kiddo-- at least he has fun making the deaf Princess scream..  maybe
there is hope with him yet.  Baby is hopeless he is such a well behaved
and quiet boy.

Everyone is kinda blue here.  Aunty Marylou in ME was s'posed to be
caring for 4 foster kids who needed a new home.  They never came to her
and then she found out the man who saw them last may have set them loose
or worse.  Mom and us kids are all upset and crying ferret tears --
hoping the lost ferrets get found so she can help them get a forever
home!

Soon we will have the work day for Ferretstock and then I can visit more.
I am really getting excited.  I will get to see old friends and maybe
even get my picture taken in the group photo!  Are you going to come and
meet me?  I sure hope so!  We like to play all day at Ferretstock the AFA
folks, Educated Ferret folks will be here and NEFFER, MAFF and Stephie
from Ferret Services of Freedom.  It should be LOTS of FUN... I can'rt
wait to see which of you kids out there wins the Cutest Ferret Photo
contest..  man what a bundle of goodies you will have-- maybe I can come
play with you and try everything out?

We will have a new DJ playing all the oldies form Sock Hop fame... I
wanna jitterferret!  :)

PS- I like treats remember that okay-?  But DON'T TELL MOM!

Your buddy Jermiah, mascot
Ferret Wise Shelter
 :)

www.ferretwise.org
Shelter web site

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FW-FerretstockV.html
Ferretstock V entry forms at above link:

http://homepages.usaexpress.net/xtasyferrets/page36.html
Join the shelters'  Hairclub for Ferrets!

http://homepages.usaexpress.net/xtasyferrets/page19.html
Check on the progress with Green Goddess!