From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 05:22:32 -0700
Hi,

When Shelter Mom Crystal posted about the car wash for next weekend,
she mistakenly listed the date as July 30th. Well, that's on a Friday,
and we both work full time, so that won't work. The car wash is
actually being held on Saturday July 31st. from 10:30 until ????
We will hold the car wash at our usual spot at Pet Quarters in
Scarborough, me.

We need any volunteers that might be able to help wash cars, or that
want their car(s) washed.

We need to raise money for ferret food and are trying to stock up for
wood pellets for the shelter stove...the weasels like to be warm!

Any questions, please call Jim @ 207-423-2297.

Jim Kennedy, Director
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from