From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 20:39:22 -0500
My Sam and Smudge are my two stinkers.  Yesterday Smudge turned himself and
his 5 cage mates (DJ,CD, Max, Rowdy and Slinky) loose.  He figured out
sometime ago how to pop the door.  We have kept clips on the door ever
since.  Well, someone (no names mentioned thank-you :) ) didn't get the
clips on right.  Got home from work and 6 kids were running amok.
Wastepaper was dumped, desk was cleared off and no kids to be found.  They
were pooped out.  It was cute.  I'm still looking for things.

Tonight Sam decided to empty out the brand new box of kleenex.I never saw a
fuzzie having so much fun.  Kleenex was flying all over the livingroom and
Sam was working for all he was worth to get it emptied before I took it.
After I picked it up he pancaked out and just stared at me.  What a look.
He is my No.1 stinker.

How can these fuzzies get into so much trouble and all you can do is laugh
at them.

Terry and the Sweet 16