Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:50:06 -0500
Hi bridge greeters Please watch for my sweet little Me-Me.  She is
crossing over as I type, she died tonight.  Of what I do not know.  She
is a sweet little sable with a beautiful pink nose.  I told her all about
the Rainbow Bridge and she will be watching so Mr. Muldoon doesn't steal
her flannel.  She will be great at the tube races and high jumping and
a winner at weasel war dancing.  Please help her find her fur-buddy
Shy-Girl who will introduce her to the rest of my fur kids.

Thank you, Carol -- [log in to unmask],
Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Junior and Miss Attitude
Missing - Shiela, Shy-girl, Traveler, Me-Me, Queen Blaze, Lady Marion
and 28 babies 1 to 3 days old