From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:31:56 -0700
Matan~

Is this the same jill that you feared was in danger of dying a couple weeks
back?  You were asking for advice on what happens if she is in estrous for
too long?

Your posts concern me.  Aren't there any ferret vets over there?  How did
you get a ferret and from who if ferrets are not common where you are?  I
would hate to think that you moved there with an animal, knowing you could
not get proper medical care for it.  What scares me even more is that you
have asked questions about breeding.  Nobody should undertake breeding
without the assistance of a qualified vet to handle emergencies, etc...

Where in Israel do you live (it is Israel, right?)  Please tell us how you
obtained a ferret over there and what that breeder does when their line
needs medical care.  So far, I have only seen questions from you with no
background.

I would love to help you, but your posts are very difficult to understand.
Do you speak Hebrew?  I have a relative that can translate, if it is easier
for you.  I just am having a hard time helping you because it is hard to
understand your posts.

I certainly hope your ferret is ok.  Please don't take offense, I am just
trying to understand and figure out the background of your circumstances.
There must be a ferret vet over there...somewhere.

Just trying to shed some light on what is going on with Matan.