From:
Vanessa Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:59:53 EDT
Hello fellow ferret lovers!  I have been reading the list for a while now,
but I have never before posted.  My name is Vanessa, and I am owned by
Lacey, Abby, Zorro, and Isabelle.  We just relocated and moved into an
apartment with brand new carpet.  When I let the fuzzies out to play, I
close door so they have restricted access.  The problem is that they all
have scratched at the carpet at the bottom of the doors and they are
beginning to ruin it.  I have tried bitter apple on the carpet, and this
hasn't helped.  They are very persistent.  What can I do to keep them from
destroying my carpet?  If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Vanessa, Lacey, Abby, Zorro, and Isabelle