From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:40:07 -0700
I opened my email today to find three emails from people who are very
concerned about this ferret Matan has.  Then there were also a few posts
stating that they believe Matan is a fraud.

After reading the posts he made today, I also believe he is a fraud.  If
you look closely at the posts, you will see that it is someone trying
very hard to use typos, bad spelling, etc...it is really obvious to me.
Especially when he thanks Kim at the end of his post - and spells
everything completely right.  One can spell pregnancy in english but not
simple, three-letter words?  Come on!

In reflecting if whether these are coming from Israel, it doesn't mean
anything, the ISP could be from there OR someone could be pulling a fast
one with their computer knowledge or this person is from Israel but is not
15 years old and speaks fluent English.

Hey, Matan, I am happy to have a friend of mine write hebrew for you, but
since you don't return private emails, that would be difficult.  Let's do a
little test, I will have a friend email you in hebrew, and you write back
in hebrew.  How about it?  Then I could be proven wrong in my suspicions.
Sound fair?  I think it is.  Also, I am happy to help you write a book in
Hebrew and even help you get it published over there, but NOT if it is
recommending the practices you state.  Those are detrimental and cruel.
You would have to email me privately for this exchange to occur.  Oh, on
another note, what part of Israel do you live in?  I have friends over
there who would be happy to help you with your jill.  Oh and since you are
15, what school do you attend in Israel?  Perhaps my friend's daughter
knows you?

When are you going to tell us who your vet is?  It has been asked numerous
times, you don't answer.

Please read these posts again, everyone.  I really have some suspicions.
Until I hear directly from Matan, in Hebrew, and he tells me what area he
lives in and what school he attends, I wont believe another word he writes.

If this is an insecure or lonely person just trying to stir up trouble and
concern, I feel very sorry for you.  I sure would like further explanation
as to why Matan feels it is ok to have a dog fixed, but not a ferret.
Anyone else totally disgusted by that comment?

Since Matan does not listen to anything anyway, perhaps ignoring him would
be better?  I don't know at this point but I have extended the offer for
Matan to prove himself, so let's see what transpires.

YES MATAN, WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU WILL LOOK PRETTY SILLY IF YOU DO NOT RETURN
MY OFFER.  Sorry to do this, but it is the only way to rule out suspicion.
Your posts are just too far beyond belief.