From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 23:14:00 -0500
Cathy and Sukie, and the rest of yas that don't think that a kibble can
choke a ferret to death, I don't care what yas say I saw it with my own
2 eyes how he passed, I dont even care anymore if you guys dont think I
care enough about my shelter kids check my vet bills and

Oh never mind you are not worth my time I need to get back in the other
room and get these 2 new kids checked in,, I'll never post anything
again and you'll never hear from me, and this is not the first time
Sukie thinks im wrong about something and I'm sure it wont be the last
so there,

Susan
Arkansas.. Thanks Sukie I relly feel like crap right now and hope and
pray to God one of your fuzzys dont choke on a kibble ..