Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:43:52 -0500
well another ferret came into the rescue just last week like so many
before him he was thrown outside to fend for his own (what is wrong with
people) anyways this is the 5th one that has been found outside with no
takers on there ownership that has been brought in.  this year, I have had
them come in so infested with ticks they spent there 1s night with me at
the vets, however this little boy was found by a group of young hoodlums
who poked him with a stick threw rocks at him and for an adult example
there uncle decided to drop kick him over a fence ohh the horror of it all
finally one decent boy grabbed him and ran home his mother called around
and found me.  she told me the story and brought him asap where i took him
straightaway to the vet fortunately for him nothing was broken and he was
just a little bruised up and malnourished, e is now getting better and
looking great, he has a home to go to when he is a 100% I HOPE I NEVER
HEAR OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN

just had to let others know
thanks
cristine