From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:41:13 EST
Dearest Miss Pookie:

I read your letter today and I am so very, very excited.  I promise to be
the best behaved beau you could ever want.  I have been wrestling with my
brother Hubert (and his really big, let me tell you....) to make sure I am
strong and brave enough to protect you.

I have saved part of my treats tonight just for you.  You are so special.
I want Mommy to mail them to you, cause I'm afraid they won't be perfect
if I wait too much longer.  (Or that Hubert will eat them.  Hubert eats
everything.  He is a nice brother, but he does not like to share when it
comes to food.)

Well, I'm sorry this is so short.  Mommy promised to brush my hair and
spray me with that good smelling stuff for ferrets that she says makes me
not smell bad.  Not that I ever really smell bad, but..........

With All My Love,

Snowball