Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:34:45 -0700
>Today, had a couple ask me are the shelters listed in the phone book,
>don't think I have ever seen shelters listed in the phone book.

We're in the Seattle area and are listed in the phone book. :-)

Every animal shelter (at least in the Puget Sound area and I suspect most
cities/states) will refer people to ferret shelters if they get calls
looking for ferrets.

We have PLENTY of ferrets ready to go to a new home.  Today alone, we took
in 6 more ferrets!

Our number is in my sig file.  And the Washington Ferret Rescue (Bellevue,
WA) is 425-442-2025

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org