From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:13:05 EDT
Hi fellow FML ers:

I am having a delimma.  There is a fuzzy at a local pet store I would like
to welcome into my home.  He is a huge albino male abut one year old.  I
currently have 2 sable males who are just precious.  I also have a 10 year
old daughter who is very ferret friendly.  Now that I've given you the
background here's the delimma..... the albino male is a biter.  I mean
really bad.  The pet store people have to wear gloves to hold him.  I even
tried to hold him but he is really eager to bite!  He really needs a lot
of work.  I think he'll be hard to place in a good home.  My other ferrets
were rescue ferrets, so I don't mind giving an otherwise unplaceable fert
a home.  How do I go about making him more tame and is this really a good
idea with a 10 year old who loves ferts?  The albino is fert friendly and
my boys are, too, so no problem there.  I just don't know what to do.  The
obvious easier thing to do would be to adopt an easy Kit.... Does anyone
have any advice or any ideas?  Sorry for the long post.

Prayers to those with sick fuzzies and to those who have lost fuzzies.

Dooks to all,
Christa and the boys, Michael & Rocky